Pricing prior to January 20th, after January 20th add $10.00 to all division except for Freshman Division
- Freshman Division (Pre-K to Kindergarten) – $115.00
- Sophomore Division (1st & 2nd Grade) – $115.00
- Junior Division (3rd, 4th & 5th Grade) – $125.00
- Senior Division (6th, 7th & 8th Grade) – $125.00
o Optional $30 credit if you reuse your uniform (black and yellow reversible) from previous years.
Required Equipment that you will need to supply (Soccer ball (Size 3 for Division 1, Size 4 for Division 2 – 4 and Size 5 ball for Division 1), Shin Guards and if you would like soccer cleats otherwise gym shoes are fine).
Mandatory Participation: I understand and agree that in registering my child(ren) in the Tinley Park Bobcats programs, I will insure the sale/purchase of Association-approved and distributed fundraiser for the sole intent and purpose of raising funds for the Association. Waiver: I understand that I may elect to pay an additional $40.00 at the time of registration and, in doing so; my required participation in the candy sale is waived.
The Spring Season starts at the end of April and goes till the middle of June.
The Fall Season starts at the end of July and goes till the Middle of October.
Practices – One of the perks of being a Head Coach is you pick your practice schedule and location so you will find that information from your Head Coach. You will not have more than 2 practices in a week.
Games – Once games start practices end, your coach might choose to have a practice every once and while to fill in gaps between games but they are not mandatory to attend. Game schedule will be up online before the start of the practices so you will have that in advance. Games are Monday thru Saturday. Monday thru Friday games start at 6pm (except in the Fall Season, September thru October games start at 5:30pm).
Game Reschedule – Please make sure to check Quickscores often. We aim to play between 12 – 14 games in a season, we have factored in make up games in the beginning of the year so on your schedule you might have up to 16 games but this saves from having to add a day here or there for rain outs.
If you are interested in the commissioner spot please contact Steve Bosco at email@example.com
I know we are getting excited about the Spring Season. If you still need gear for the season here is a coupon for Dick’s that is good the whole weekend.
Required Equipment per sport:
Baseball – Glove and Cup, for all divisions other than Shetland spikes
Softball – Glove and face mask are required. Bat and spikes are suggested.
Soccer – Shin Guards and soccer ball. If you would like spikes, you can not have a toe spike.
NEW! Dutch Soccer School Summer Camp in Tinley Park!
Dutch Soccer School is flying in coaches from the Netherlands. Improve your game this Summer – learn from a Dutch pro!
When: July 18-22 2016
09.00am-11.30am, advanced. Boys & Girls, ages 8 till 14.
12.30pm-03.00pm, all level. Boys & Girls, ages 7 till 13.
Where: Freedom Field. 7835 Timber Dr, Tinley Park, IL.
To Register and for more info, visit http://dutchsoccerschool.com/illinois/july-18-22-mon-fri-tinley-park/
The Tinley Park Bobcats Soccer Program is to provide a well rounded soccer experience for all of its participants. We will strive to promote confidence and self-esteem through an emphasis on individual skill development, the spirit of teamwork, and sportsmanship in a positive atmosphere. We want to create a community that has a passion for the game of soccer and a lifetime of fond memories for our players and their families who participate.
- First and foremost, we want to make soccer fun, exciting and rewarding.
- To invest in the development of soccer skills which will enable each player to achieve their personal best while emphasizing sportsmanship and team play.
- To remember that wins, losses and competitive successes are a by-product of our philosophy, not a specific goal.
- To understand that we are developing far more than soccer players and that soccer is only one of life’s experiences.
- To provide our coaches and players with the opportunity to expand their knowledge of the game through clinics and camps.
- To provide a mentor program, provided by travel coaches and other experienced Bobcat coaches, to aid in the growth and knowledge of our recreational coaches.
- To provide a competitive travel program for those players that want to take their game to the next level while following the Bobcat mission. This is a new change implemented by the Bobcats to allow the players in this division more touches on the ball, thus enhancing their learning experience. The Bobcats also offer growth opportunities for those who want a more competitive and in-depth experience in soccer by the means of travel teams and professional trainers for soccer.
In the past few years the Bobcats have had a number of incidents where conduct has not been appropriate for our youth sporting activities. This poor conduct has been displayed by players, parents, coaches and game officials in all of our different sports. It has reached a point where this conduct can no longer be tolerated nor accepted in this organization.
As a board we have decided that it is time for the Bobcats to adopt guidelines similar to “Zero Tolerance Policies” in an effort to preserve and maintain a positive experience for all of our participants. We feel that by creating these guidelines, it will provide our members with an atmosphere that will be more desirable and rewarding for all.