|WELCOME TO THE WEB HOME OF THE TINLEY PARK BOBCATS! Click here to access our Quickscores site for schedules, standings and more!
BOBCAT BOARD NEWS
BOBCAT MONTHLY OPEN BOARD MEETING
The General Board Meeting has been scheduled for June 11, 8:30 pm at
St. Julie's Fellowship Center.
The June meeting will be an OPEN MEETING.
Important Dates for June - July 2013
- June 10 - June 15th End of the Season events for Soccer Teams (Coaches have the specific date)
- June 12th at 4:30pm at Deinert - 7U July All-Star Team Tryout (Player cannot be older then 7yrs old after May 1st 2013)
- Starting June 24th - Playoffs for Barrette, Ponytail, Diamond Divisions
- June 29th - Cheer clinic
- July 1st - Final Fall Walk Registration at Bettenhausen Shed
- July 4th ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES
- week of July 8th - Cheer practice starts
- End of July Soccer and Football Practice Starts
- 2014 Full-Time and Part-Time teams will be announced soon with tryout information ensuing…please check back often.
Parent volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization. Volunteers are needed in all the sports programs including, coordinators, coaches, field maintenance, etc.
Training and resources will be provided to ALL VOLUNTEERS.
Teams can only be formed if there are parents who come forward to coordinate the programs and coach the teams. If you have already thought about the possibility of helping the Bobcats, now is a good time to consider it again.
Please contact the Bobcats if you can lend a hand. Thank you!
The Tinley Park Bobcats offer scholarships to Tinley Park and Kirby School District 140 residents who have come upon hard times. Confidential requests can be made by sending a detailed email through this website.
BOBCAT REFUND POLICY
The Bobcats will issue refunds for medical reasons or family relocation. Any other extraordinary circumstances may only be granted with board approval.