Online registration opened on January 1st. You can go online and register and use your shares (if you have volunteered in the past). Spring Registration is from January 1st to March 11th for all Spring Sports.
If you register before the 20th you can take advantage of last years pricing which is as follows:
- Freshman Division (Pre-K to Kindergarten) – $115.00
- Sophomore Division (1st & 2nd Grade) – $115.00
- Junior Division (3rd, 4th & 5th Grade) – $125.00
- Senior Division (6th, 7th & 8th Grade) – $125.00
- Shetland (Pre-K to Kindergarten) $55.00 (This division doesn’t come with pants, you can purchase for an additional $10.00)
- Pinto (1st & 2nd Grade) – $110.00
- Mustang (3rd & 4th Grade) – $125.00
- Bronco (5th & 6th Grade) – $140.00
- Pony (7th & 8th Grade) – $155.00
- Pixie T (5-6 yrs old) $55.00 (This division doesn’t come with pants, you can purchase for an additional $10.00)
- Barrettes (7-8 yrs old) – $110.00
- Ponytails (9-10 yrs old) – $125.00
- Powderpuff (11-12 yrs old) – $140.00
- Diamond (13-14 yrs old) – $155.00
This year we will be going paperless. You can register online and pay with a charge card or you can register to the point of payment, take the amount the cart tells you, you owe and write a check. Please then attend one of our walk-up registrations to turn in your check, which will be determined after confirmation with Dick’s. If you need other payment arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You can also attend one of the walkups and we can help you register online.
Danielle Gorajski – Commissioner– email@example.com
I know we are getting excited about the Spring Season. If you still need gear for the season here is a coupon for Dick’s that is good the whole weekend.
Required Equipment per sport:
Baseball – Glove and Cup, for all divisions other than Shetland spikes
Softball – Glove and face mask are required. Bat and spikes are suggested.
Soccer – Shin Guards and soccer ball. If you would like spikes, you can not have a toe spike.
Each team commits to run the concession stand at Bettenhausen Park as well as participate in the fundraising program. In addition, donations from businesses, companies, and individuals are always welcome as the Bobcats is a non-profit, tax-exempt civic organization dedicated to helping our south suburban youth. You can help by donating your time, talents, resources. To begin your corporate donation now, contact the Sport Specific Commissioner or the Treasurer of the Bobcats (contact information on the “Contact Us” page at the top).
Looking for a PT Travel Softball Coach for 14U…
Are hosting Part Time Travel Softball Tryouts
12U Wednesday August 10th 6pm
10U Thursday August 11th 6pm
10U Saturday August 13th 9am
12U Saturday August 13th 12pm
14U Saturday August 13th 2pm
All tryouts will be at Bettenhausen Field Located at 16440 76th Ave
Please bring necessary equipment for any position