Tinley Park Bobcats & Sports Authority in store event along with the Easton Demo Day.

Tinley Park Bobcats & Sports Authority in store event along with the Easton Demo Day. Date : 4/18/15 from 10am - 2pm Location : Orland Hills Sports Authority Receive :…


Help out the 9U Tinley Park Bobcats Baseball Team

Come out and celebrate over 70 years of Baskin Robbins On Tuesday, March 31st from 6:30pm – 7:30pm Located at 9500 West 179th Street, Tinley Park, IL All Tinley Park…


Baseball & Softball – Umpire Clinic Information 2015

Umpires.....The clinic times and days are set Friday, March 27TH from 7:00pm to 9:00pm and Saturday March 28TH from 10:00am to 12:00 PM. It will be held at Central Middle School in Tinley Park at 18146 Oak Park Ave. Please…

village pizza

Village Pizza Monthly Fund Raiser (second Wednesday of every month thru October)

Eat at Village Pizza (17260 Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park, IL 60477 - Cross Streets: Between 173rd St and 172nd St) (708) 532-4440, on every second Wednesday of the month…


2015 Bobcats Candlelight Bowl for Travel Soccer

2015 Bobcats Candlelight Bowl Hosted by the U12 Boys, U12 Girls, and U10 Girls Travel Soccer Teams Saturday, March 14, 2015 at Centennial Lanes in Tinley Park 8 pm -…


Volunteers Needed!

Parent volunteers are the heart and soul of our organization. Volunteers are needed in all the sports programs including, coordinators, coaches, field maintenance, etc.

Training and resources will be provided to ALL VOLUNTEERS.

Teams can only be formed if there are parents who come forward to coordinate the programs and coach the teams. If you have already thought about the possibility of helping the Bobcats, now is a good time to consider it again.

Please contact the Bobcats if you can lend a hand. Thank you!


The Tinley Park Bobcats offer scholarships to Tinley Park and Kirby School District 140 residents who have come upon hard times. Confidential requests can be made by sending a detailed email through this website.


The Bobcats will issue refunds for medical reasons or family relocation. Any other extraordinary circumstances may only be granted with board approval.